Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lady in Red


Dress: Madewell // Shoes: Target // Earrings and gold ring: little shop on Cornado Island // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are having a great week so far! 

When Kyle and I were traveling around California a few weeks back, we stopped off at this beautiful scenic area outside of LA. It was quite a breath of fresh air and the view was endless. It was such a beautiful day out, and I loved being able to wear this new red dress I snagged from Madewell. It's lightweight, super comfy, and matched my espadrilles (and it was on sale)!!  It's not only great for a nice summer day, but also work appropriate! 

Madewell still has this dress available online and in a few other colors! I definitely suggest you go and take a look!! 

XO, MacKenzie

P.S. - sorry for the chipped nails.






No comments:

Post a Comment