Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Engagement Party Round Up

Last weekend, my parents threw Kyle and I an engagement party with our close friends and family! We had such a lovely evening and were so happy to have the important people in ours live all in one place (this has never happened to us)! We kept the decorations light and the food & drinks heavy (of course), but I wanted to share a few pictures from the night!


Thankfully, the weather held out for us (no rain!), but boyyyy was it hot and humid. 



I found these super cute banners on Etsy and they were just the small touches I was looking for!


Love the peonies and hydrangeas centerpiece. 


I knew I didn't want to wear a dress, so when I found this super cute jumpsuit from BCBG, I knew it would be perfect!


Fun colored straws for the win... 


... and mason jars a plenty! 

       

         

I apologize for the dis-coloring (it's supposed to be a pale pink color!), but wanted to share our engagement invitations! This is still one of my favorite pictures of us, ever! I designed these invitations on Minted (SUCH a great site).

Thanks for stopping by!

Xo, MacKenzie 





2 comments: