Tuesday, May 27, 2014

White Denim // Silk Blouse


Shirt: C. Wonder (on sale! similar here) // Jeans: Target // Shoes: Target // Bag: Tory Burch (old) // Earrings: J. Crew Factory (on sale!) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice Memorial Day Weekend! Kyle and I just got back from our vacation in CA - we had such a great time! While we were there, we celebrated our 9th Anniversary with a nice night out in downtown San Diego. I wore these super comfortable white denim leggings I snagged at Target a few weeks back with this silk blouse from C. Wonder (I also picked up this silk blouse in pale green) for a comfortable and colorful simple look. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Xo, MacKenzie  


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary!! hope you enjoyed your vacation :)
    love the top!
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

    ReplyDelete