Friday, May 30, 2014

Fab Finds Friday vol. 6



Happy Friday folks! For a short week, it sure did feel pretty longggg. 

For this week's Fab Finds Friday, I decided to put together an outfit based around neutrals. I can't believe overalls are back... but they are and I don't hate it. They are perfect for an easy, laid back cool look. I like the idea of pairing them with a white blouse, rather than just a tee shirt. I feel like it makes the whole look a bit more polished. Mirrored sunnies offer a cool girl twist, along with lots of gold baubles and neutral accessories. To stick with the overall theme of the outfit, throw on a nude lip color and call it day! Side note, I am dying for these Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend! 

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment