Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Buys | Hot Pink Heels and Leopard Satchel



Hot Pink Strappy Sandals via JustFab



Oversized sunnies from ASOS




My new favorite A.L.C. leopard bag via Shopbop


I've had some pretty awesome purchases lately, especially this bag! It is the perfect leopard bag and one I had been dreaming about before it was even released (thanks A.L.C!) and with ShopBop's Friends & Family Sale, I was able to snag it for 25% off! These sandals are the kind of strappy sandal I've been looking for (check out this post for other options) and these cute, affordable sunnies from ASOS have me ready for beach days and fun in the sun. 

Now I am definitely on a shopping freeze, as we have a vacation coming up and a wedding to plan! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie  





1 comment:

  1. Those heels are truly more than perfect!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete