Monday, April 14, 2014

Floral Fit & Flare


Dress: Gap (no longer available) // Belt: Old Navy (in-store) // Shoes: Zara (no longer available) // Bag: Coach // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Karen Walker

I am in love with this dress I bought at Gap a little while back. I had been wearing it with black tights and heels, but it's nice to finally wear it with bare legs and sandals... even if I do need a major tan (Casper-status)! I paired it with this awesome braided belt I bought last week at Old Navy. While this dress is a fit and flare, the belt gives me a bit more definition. 

Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie 




6 comments:

  1. I totally need this dress! Love it! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the print and the silhouette. very girly
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of this dress! Pretty.

    Lindsay xx,
    www.fatfreefashion.com

    ReplyDelete