Friday, April 4, 2014

Fab Finds Friday vol. 3



Happy Fridayyyy! Can you tell I'm excited it's the weekend? TGIF baabbyyy!

I saw this pink outfit and was SO inspired. I want it all. A perfect Springtime outfit. Get in my closet. 

What are you guys currently loving for Spring? I've got my eye on a quite a few things, but I'm trying to be better about shopping as I do have a wedding to save up for! Doesn't mean I can't window-shop though, right??

(From left to right)
1. This outfit from ASOS (top can be found here).
2. I've been dreaming of Fendi's '2Jours Elite Bag forevahh.
3. This cute bubble umbrella from Hunter.
4. Some serious sparkle.
5. I keep gravitating toward this skirt every time I go into Club Monaco.
5. These Prada sunglasses are everything.
6. Need these leopard sandals from J. Crew. How cute would they be with a white shift dress or a pair of jeans? SO versatile.

Have a great weekend!

Xo, MacKenzie 



1 comment:

  1. I want the pink outfit with that lip color as well! looove it!! so simple but so chic and cute
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

    ReplyDelete