Thursday, April 24, 2014

Designer Highlight | JOA

I was perusing Shopbop and stumbled upon a (new to me) designer named JOA. I am now obsessed with all of their clothes! They have a little bit everything a girl could ask for. Pieces that are feminine, edgy, flirty, trendy, classic.. I could go on! I've rounded up a few of my favorites from the current collection, as the weather is finally starting to feel like Spring and let's face it, we all need an excuse to refresh our closet! 


one: The white tee gets a refresh with this pretty floral embroidery. 
two: This striped skirt is EVERYTHING. 
three: Be on trend with this cute dress that includes a tied sleeve overlay (and a really fun back!). 
four: Oh a gingham top? Twist my arm why dontcha! And of course it comes with a matching skirt... UGH. 
five: This short sleeve dress with cutout shoulders is great for any daytime party or wear it to look effortlessly chic while just running errands!
six: Embellished pencil skirt is perfect office attire.
seven: Pastel plaid shorts... if this doesn't scream get in my closet, I don't know what does!
eight: this shirt/short combo is amazing. Pink windowpane print? Absolutely. Oh and cut outs in the back? Heck yeah. 

Happy Shopping!

Xo, MacKenzie 

1 comment:

  1. #2 looks AMAZING! You are so right, it is everything!

    ReplyDelete