Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Current Obsession | Strappy Sandals

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten

What day is it? Hump daaaaayyyy! 

Happy Wednesday folks. How has your week been so far? Mine hasn't been too bad! I was able to sneak away from the office for a bit to watch the Boston Marathon for a little on Monday, which was amazing and so emotional. What a great day for this city and all the runners! 

Now, on to my topic of the day. I don't know about you guys, but I can't stop lusting over strappy sandals! I feel like every pair I see, I want to snatch and take home with me. You know what they say I say... the strappier the better! I'm ready to add a whole rainbow of these to my closet this Spring and Summer. These beauties will definitely add a little pep to my step and will go with a plethora of different outfits. They are also perfect for any day to night look... so, have I convinced you that you need to add at least add one pair of these to your Summer wardrobe? Ha!

Have a great day! 

Xo, MacKenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment