Monday, April 7, 2014

Classic Ballerina


Top: Old Navy // Pants: J. Crew // Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo via Bloomingdales // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Watch: MK // Bracelet: J. Crew (old) // Sunnies: Karen Walker 

Doesn't this wrap shirt remind you of something you'd see a ballerina wearing while she's practicing in a studio? That image was the first thing I thought of when I first saw this blush pink top at Old Navy. I knew I just had to have it! It's a classic yet somewhat modern silhouette, with its draped front and modest neckline. I wanted to keep this look soft and classic, so I paired this top with slim black pants and a simple pair of flats. 

By the way, I just bought these Salvatore Ferragamo beauties this past weekend (thanks to Bloomingdales Friends and Family sale!!) and I am SO happy with my purchase. The Ferragamo flats are iconic and are the perfect touch of understated elegance for any outfit. I can envision wearing these with so many different outfits - I couldn't be happier with my purchase. 

I hope you all have a great week!

Xo, MacKenzie 


2 comments:

  1. love the top. its classy and cute because of the color.
    Are the flats comfy??
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel Insider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belen!! And yes, the flats are so comfy! I'm still breaking them in a bit, but I wore them the last 3 days all day and had no problems :)

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete