Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday


I am in full blown wedding mode people! I can't stop browsing the web, Pinterest, and any wedding blog (my favorite by FAR is Style Me Pretty) I can find to draw ideas and inspiration for Kyle and I's Big Day! Above are a few things from J. Crew Wedding, which I am obsessed with! This flower girl dress warms my heart and I love these Bridesmaid T's, perhaps for the morning of the wedding? I sent my sister this gorgeous Maid of Honor card, because it was pink and gold and I literally couldn't resist; hand written notes are definitely the way to go! I'm also in love with these gold kitten heel sandals, I think they would be perfect to wear on the Big Day, as I am truly a big baby when it comes to wearing uncomfortable heels for too long. I need to be able to dance the night away and not be mad at my feet! This Wedding Planner would be a great way to keep all wedding day details organized, as I'm finding out pretty quickly there is SO much that goes into a wedding! 

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment