Saturday, March 8, 2014

Inspiration | Weekend Wear

via Damsel in Dior

Happy weekend guys!! I'm so excited because today I'm trying on wedding dresses for the first time (eeek!!!)! I can't even believe this is still really happening...! 

Anywho, I found this picture of Jacey from Damsel in Dior and realized that this outfit has been my go-to weekend look as of late! I wake up on Saturday's and instantly reach for my boyfriend jeans - I find them extremely comfortable and a perfect mix of laid-back and chic. I currently own these and I love them, but I found this pair recently and may just need to invest in them. I would wear these jeans with this super cute top (wish I could wear it today!), a stand-out blazer, chic heels, and a structured clutch

Hope you all have a great day!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment