Tuesday, March 11, 2014

From the Boys / Blazer & Denim

    



Blazer: J. Crew // Sweatshirt: Target // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Clutch: Gap (old) // Necklace: my grandmothers // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Stila "Fiore"

Happy Tuesday! Hope you guys are having a great day so far! As I mentioned in this post, my Gap boyfriend jeans have been my go-to on the weekends. Last weekend, I paired these jeans with a super cute floral sweatshirt and then added this boyfriend blazer to dress it up a bit. I must say, I bought this blazer a few weeks back and have already worn it a ton. It was definitely a great purchase and one that will transition nicely into Spring!

Xo, MacKenzie    

4 comments:

  1. love everything about this outfit!! the heels set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so great! i especially love the top. i just might have to go to target to pick one up... :)

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovey!! You should go get it - it's so comfy and on super sale right now!!

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete