Friday, March 28, 2014

Fab Finds Friday vol. 2


It's finally Friday folks! Seriously though... TGIF. Any fun plans this weekend? I don't have much going on, and I'm pretty excited about it! I could use at least a do-nothing day, filled with laying on the couch, catching up on Suits (I am SO behind on Season 3), and maybe doing some online shopping (it's supposed to rain the entire weekend!).  Here are a few things I'm currently lusting!

1. This cute top handle satchel. Really love the navy and gold combo.
2. A neutral color blouse w/ a slit up the back? A must!
3. Simple pair of sunglasses for the Spring season.
4. This necklace will enhance any outfit!
5. Simple yet detailed earrings for everyday wear.
6. This drop waist dress is amazing. 
7. A girl can dream for these...
8. High-waisted lace shorts - would look super cute with #2!
9. My copy of Rachel Zoe's new book should be delivered today - I can't wait to dive in!

Have a lovely weekend!

Xo, MacKenzie 

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely Entry,
    Keep it up <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I will follow you back,
    if you want :D

    my Blog:
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white skirt and those earrings! Beautiful finds!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren!! I'm obsessed with those earrings - a must have! And those are actually shorts - so fun! ha

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete