Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Inspiration


Dress worn as a shirt: Target // Skirt: ASOS (similar here) // Heels: RED Valentino (gifted) // Bag: J. Crew // Necklace: Blair Eadie x BaubleBar // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe it's already February and that Valentine's Day is just a short week away. Do you have anything fun planned? Since Kyle and I just got engaged (Eeeekkkk!!!!), I think we're going to have a low-key night in. 

I actually wore this outfit on Christmas Day, but how perfect would this be for Valentine's Day? It can transition from work to date night so easily with a bolder lip, higher pair of pumps, and a smaller bag.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Xo, MacKenzie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit!!! Red and pink is one of my favorite color combos. Congrats on your engagement!

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks so much girly!!! And red & pink is one of my favorites, as well!

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete