Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kate Spade New York | Fall 2014

NYFW is off and running folks! Anyone else' productivity at work decline the last two days? I don't know about you all, but I have been consistently on Twitter, Instagram, and websites like Style.com,  watching all of the beautiful new collections walk down the runway. 

Kate Spade's Fall 2014 RTW collection is filled will something for everyone. Bright colors. Neutrals. Embellishments. Fur. Tweed. Leopard. Pastels. The list goes on and on!

First off, these two clutches are so stinking cute. I'm especially eying the bright blue fur one!


 These Fan clutches!! I can't get enough. Also, love the blush and gold embellishment combos. Super chic.

Navy is everywhere and I love it!!

This bow skirt. That fur bag. Large floral sweater. I can't even - I need it all! 

 Red and Leopard... that is all!

These navy tops are seriously to die for. Loving all of the different textures in this collection!

Kate Spade killed it with this RTW collection and I'm really wishing some of these items were available now to get me through the rest of this drab winter!

Have a great weekend!!
Xo, MacKenzie


  [all photos via]


   

No comments:

Post a Comment