Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Plaid // Leather


Shirt: Phillip Lim for Target // Pants: J. Crew // Jacket: BB Dakota via ShopBop // Scarf: Zara // Shoes: Sole Society via Nordstrom // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Earrings: Kate Spade // Sunnies: Karen Walker// Nails: Essie's "Lollipop"

This past weekend was pretty warm up here in New England, considering it's mid-January and warm means mid-40's (something seems wrong with that statement...) and that means I said 'Buh Byee' to my heavy coats and 'Hellooo' to my leather jacket. It's not super warm, but it complemented the weather well and my new scarf from Zara helped keep the chill away! Also, I'm in love with these flats from Sole Society. I literally wear them ALL the time so if you're in the market for a new flat, I am highly recommending these (not only cute, but comfy and affordable)!

Hope you all have a great day

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment