Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Dressed: Golden Globes 2014

Happy Monday all! I live for awards season and last night, the Golden Globes did not disappoint! The fashion was fantastic, Tina and Amy were fabulous, and the commentary along the way was even better (tell me I wasn't the only one obsessively reading my Twitter feed the ENTIRE night!?)!

I thought the red carpet was amazing; the ladies (and men) really stepped it up this year and I felt like sharing a few of my favorites!

Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen

Kerry Washington (my absolute fav) and her adorable baby bump in Balenciaga 

Amy Adams in Valentino - looking radiant in red (a very popular color last night!)

Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta - so gorgeous! 

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren - by far, the best dressed on the red carpet this year. STUNNING

Aubrey Plaza in Oscar de la Renta - love the purple hues

Olivia Wilde in Gucci - so lovely!

Cate Blanchett in Armani - A.mazing

Margot Robbie in Gucci

Taylor Swift in Carolina Herrera 

Emma Watson in Dior - lovingggg this!
         

Chris Pine... well because he's Chris Pine and beautiful to look at!
[all images via here and here]

Hope you enjoyed watching! 
Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment