Friday, January 10, 2014

Bag Lady

Welp, if you've been reading my blog, I'm sure you have realized that I love bags (and if you haven't, then I'm not doing a good enough job of showing and telling you all, because really, I. love. bags.)! Everyone has their 'thing' - my 'thing' is bags... and recently shoes, but that's for another post.

Anywho, I wanted to share a few of my favorite bags from this past year (and even though I love them ALL, my favorite it definitely this one... shhh)! 


1. Tory Burch // 2. ToTo // 3. Gap // 4. Zara // 5. Foley and Corinna // 6. J. Crew // 7. Zara // 8. Barney's Co-op // 9. 3.1 Phillip Lim // 10. American Apparel // 11. Coach // 12. Tory Burch (feat. on Instagram) // 13. Coach // 14. Kate Spade // 15. Francesca's Collection // 16. Anthropologie // 17. J. Crew // 

I've tagged the pictures with the brand of the bag and the link will bring you to the posts that these pictures were from! Hope you enjoy! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment