Monday, December 2, 2013

Fur Ball


              
Faux Fur Pullover: Banana Republic // Pants: J. Crew // Heels: Nine West // Belt: Target // Bag: Foley and Corinna via Bloomingdales // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Karen Walker

So relaying back to this post, I have been LUSTING for this Faux Fur pullover from Banana Republic since it was shown at their Fall 2013 presentation during NYFW. The instant I saw this appear in stores (first up in Montreal in early Nov.), I ran to the nearest BR back in the states to buy it (and to make this story even better, I snagged it during a 40% off winter sale... it was fate, right?!)! I will most likely be wearing this non-stop during the Winter and as I don't have anything quite like it in my closet, it will be fun to try and style it in different ways.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! Let the madness of the holiday's begin! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment