Monday, December 9, 2013

Embellished


Sweater: Banana Republic // Jeans: A + F // Coat: J. Crew (similar color here) // Shoes: Target // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Watch: MK // Earrings: Kate Spade // Sunnies: Karen Walker

I must admit, it's been a veryyy long time since I've stepped foot into an Abercrombie & Fitch, but once I saw Krystin, from Suburban Faux-Pas, wearing these jeans, I knew I had to go check them out. I'm a sucker for anything embellished.... and how do you beat jeans on sale for $40?? You simply cannot.  Needless to say, I walked out of the store with these babies and didn't look back. They add some tasteful sparkle when you don't feel like layering on the jewelry. 
 
Happy Monday! Xo

2 comments:

  1. I love that pink coat. I haven't seen any good ones in real life but I am going to have to check out my local J. Crew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Definitely check out J. Crew (the coat was the best purchase I've made in a while)! I'm not sure if they sell the pink ones in store (there's also a pale pink version), but they should be online! Xo

      Delete