Friday, December 20, 2013

Dressing for the Holiday's [Pt. 4] // Dresses


Dresses are always a classic choice for the holidays and in my opinion, you really can't go wrong with wearing one! My only advice is to make sure you find a dress that makes you feel great. Here are few options that I could see myself wearing for a holiday party:

#1: Feminine: This dress is the epitome of a classic dress. The pale pink color softens the look and the sheer top adds a little mystery! Pair it was red shoes and cute earrings to complete the look. Feel free to layer on the bracelets to add a little more to the outfit.

#2 Edgy: This sheer and metallic look is a little more edgy but still holiday appropriate. I would pair such a dress with a simple gold necklace and black pumps, and maybe wear my hair in a low, messy up-do!

#3: Festive: Like I said, you can't go wrong with plaid! I can't get over how cute this dress is. I would find a way to wear this even if it wasn't the holiday season! Just to stick with the festive theme, sparkly shoes are a must.  To add a classic touch, throw on some pearls and you're holiday ready!

Happy Holidays everyone! 
Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment