Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dressing for the Holiday's [Pt. 3] // Pants


I don't know about you all, but I am totally a "pants" girl. You know, some people gravitate towards skirts or dresses... my thing is pants. 


#1. Tartan: Tartan or plaid pants are perfect for the holidays. Festive and yet still stylish - it's a double win! I paired these with a simple red top and nude pumps. With a little clutch, subtle yet classic earrings and necklace, and a top knot with a bow (of course), you have the perfect holiday outfit.

#2: Leather // Knits: As much as I want real leather leggings... let's be serious, I just can't afford it! But there are some faux leather options that are great for really all occasions. They're super chic and slimming. Add a chunky sweater (if you've been reading these posts, you know I love me a chunky knit) and chunky earrings to top off the look. I LOVE these sparkly shoes, too. They give the outfit a little pazazz!


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check back tomorrow for Pt. 4 of this series!

Xo, MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment