Sunday, December 15, 2013

5050 / Blue Tweed


Jacket: Old Navy (now on sale!) // Turtleneck: borrowed // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (on super sale!) // Tights: Hue // Boots: Stuart Weitzman '5050' // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Watch: MK // Necklaces: Blair Eadie x BaubleBar, NYLA STAR // Nails: Essie "Bahama Mama" // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Welp, my beautiful new boots are finally making an appearance on the blog. I am so in love with these, it's ridiculous! I've wanted these for a longggg time and when my nearest Bloomingdales called to tell me a pair in my size (side note: these were sold out across the country in my size) was just returned in store AND they would hold them for me AND I was going to be able to put the Friends + Family discount towards them... well, I nearly died. If that's not fate, than I don't know what is! Needless to say, I am more than happy with my purchase. You all will be seeing these a lot over the next few months!

Make sure to come back and check out the blog this week, I'm going to be doing a 4 part feature on How To: Dressing for the Holiday's! 

As always, thanks for stopping by! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment