Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Man... it's been a few weeks since I put a weekend wish list together, my apologies! 

What are your weekend plans? I will be doing a lot of laundry and catching up on errands and cleaning (sounds SO fun, I know), with definitely a little shopping thrown in there! If you find yourself with an itch to shop, here are some things I'm loving right now!

25% all sweaters at J. Crew and I'm lusting over this one and this one.
Gold cap-toe pumps are a must. 
Absolutely lusting over this
Need these two tops from Club Monaco: Mock Neck Lace Top | Leopard Cuff Top
And this jumper (styled perfectly with the leopard cuff top)!
Double buckle patent leather pumps - yes.
The perfect leopard clutch.
Loving this Loren Hope necklace.

Have a great weekend! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment