Monday, October 28, 2013

Oxblood


Top: Zara (old) // Denim: H&M (recent) // Shoes: Vince Camuto (old) // Bag: Zara (old) // Necklace: J. Crew (now on sale!)  // Watch: MK // Bracelet: J. Crew (old) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

This past Saturday, my little blog turned 1! I can't believe it's already been a year. When I first started this blog, I mostly shared things I enjoyed, mostly fashion or decor related. After a few months, I finally got the courage to start taking personal style photos - something that was big feat for me. It's scary to post yourself all over the internet! In looking back, I definitely think this blog has made me more confident in myself and has given me a creative outlet I never knew I needed. I want to thank all of my readers who follow along, left comments, and shared their thoughts and opinions on social media. It means a lot to me and I wouldn't continue to blog without you all, so thank you!! I have big dreams for this blog and hope you'll continue to stick around and follow along in this journey with me!

Xo, MacKenzie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first anniversary of your blog! Also, that oxblood color looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete