Tuesday, September 10, 2013

White & Flared


Shirt: Francesca's (old) // Skirt: Zara // Shoes: Nine West // Bag: Coach // Bracelets: J. Crew, Kate Spade, TJ Maxx // Watch: MK // Rings: David Yurman, gifted // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

 Yes... it's after Labor Day. Yes... I'm wearing white. And yes... I'm going to be wearing white in the coming months! I love to wear white, so I'm thankful that this whole "no white after Labor Day" thing is no longer a thing... as long as you're wearing appropriate fabric, white is a-ok!

When Zara released their Fall 2013 collection and I saw this skirt, I knew it had to be mine. It's super elegant and chic, yet totally wearable. I love the little fit and flare feel, as well as the midi length. This will definitely be in heavy rotation in the months to come. 

Hope you all have a great day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment