Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Wish List


Shirt: J. Crew Factory // Tunic: Vera Wang x Kohls (super old) // Pants: J. Crew Factory // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Bag: Tory Burch // Necklace: BaubleBar // Earrings: Lord & Taylor (old) // Sunnies: via consignment

 Happy weekend everyone! What's everyone's plan for this weekend? I will be moving into my new apartment with Kyle and I can't wait to have everything in, so I can start organizing and what not. While I can't wait to be all moved in, moving furniture is one of my least favorite things... ever. So here's to hoping that part of the weekend goes by quickly and efficiently (*knock on wood*)! 

As Fall weather is approaching, my wish list keeps getting longer and longer - not shocking at all, as I'm sure you are all experiencing the same thing! Just wanted to share a few things I'm currently coveting:

The necklace tee from J. Crew, which would layer perfectly with this.
One always needs a little sparkle in their life. 
Not that I can afford this right now... but a girl can dream!  
Kate Spade Saturday Fall collection is in, and I'm loving this, this, this and this.
Really want a lace up heel!
A perfect Fall coat.
Colorful pants.

Oh, oh, and DO NOT forget that the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection launches THIS SUNDAY (9/15) - be prepared and ready to shop till you drop (literally). 

 Happy shopping! Xo

   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment