Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Anyone else wishing they were in NYC right now for NYFW?! I am literally swooning over all of the pictures from the shows, presentations, and the street style (see above picture: this color combo and sweatshirt-chic look is amazing). Since I cannot be there, I will be living vicariously through all my fellow bloggers and experiencing some serious FOMO.

While I constantly stalk Instagram, Twitter, and all other forms of social media so I feel like I am in NYC, I will also be doing a little shopping for some fall essentials and some things for Kyle and I's new apartment! What do you guys have your eye on? Here are some things I'm currently craving:

A very lovely ladylike dress.
The everyday clutch.
Would love to layer this and this together with a T and Jeans.
Plaid ankle pants are a must for Fall, especially with this top and these heels (now 25% off)!
Desperately need a new LBD, since I just realized I don't even own ONE! 
Want to try out a nude lip this season.
I'm anxiously waiting for this baby to show up on my doorstep - I snagged it during the Labor Day sale!


Make sure to check out the blog tomorrow for a round up of some of my favorites from NYFW SS14, thus far! Happy shopping and wishing you all a lovely weekend! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment