Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shirt Dress & a Leather Jacket


Dress: Target (old) // Jacket: BB Dakota via ShopBop // Bag: Pour la Victoire (old) // Shoes: Guess (old) // Sunnies: Ray-Ban

I finally bought myself a (faux) leather jacket and I LOVE. It's been keeping me warm as the weather has (finally) started to feel like Fall up here in the North East. In trying to get as much out of my summer wardrobe as possible (some pieces in my closet I'm just notttt ready to let go of yet), I decided to wear my new jacket with this shirt dress I've had from Target for years! I'm really liking how this outfit came out.

Hope you guys have a great day! XO

6 comments:

  1. This look is so cute! I am dying to get my hands on those shoes!

    xo,
    Gracey
    {www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gracey!! By the way, I love your blog!!

      Delete
  2. That leather jacket look so cute on you..!! i love your whole outfit as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I absolutely adore your hair, and I love that jacket. :)
    Exclusive Misses Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete