Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW SS14: Tory Burch / J. Crew

Two of my most-anticipated shows/presentations occurred yesterday in NYC: Tory Burch and J. Crew (shocking... I know)! Both collections are amazing - full of prints, a wide range of color schemes, monochromatic looks, pattern play, and a few stand-out outfits that just make your jaws drop.  What I'm very happy about is that white is still going strong next Spring - maybe silly to say, but it really is one of my favorite colors. Anywho, just to relive the amazingness that are these collections, here are some of my favorites, and make sure to pay close attention to the shoes from J. Crew - they collaborated with Sophia Webster to create a pretty awesome, want all of them, kind of collection!

Tory Burch SS14
Amazing patterns - love these different shades of green.
Holy moly - these embellished necklines are KILLING me, not to mention the matching arm bands.
All white - loves. Also, I need these shoes and those sunglasses, stat!
Obsessing over these silk screen prints - especially the jacket/dress combo.
{Images via}

J. Crew SS14

Welp I NEED these striped pants and "Oui Mon Cheri" shirt.
All white again - loves. The perforated top is amazing, as is this awesome blush/peach combo.... and those heels!! Be still my heart.
Fact: These are my two favorite looks. This dress is to die for - I love the print and color combo. Same goes for these pants - a must have!
THESE SKIRTS! That is all.
Lovinggg this pattern and shirt/short combo - the touch of metallic heels really pulls the look together.
{Images via}

No comments:

Post a Comment