Sunday, September 8, 2013

NYFW SS14: Kate Spade New York / Marissa Webb

Guys.... I'm dying over Kate Spade's SS14 collection! Inspired by European travels, this collection molds the simplistic with the bold, and I LOVE it. It literally took all of my restraint to not post every picture from the collection, so here are a few of my favorites - make sure to check out style.com for the full collection and other SS14 collections off the runway! 

 Black and white perfection. Going crazy over this printed dress!
This grey and white combo is everything - super chic! Oh, and can I have that coat, please?!


I love everything about this look... and I need that bag. Like now. 
(All images via Style.com)
No Kate Spade collection is complete without the perfect party dress! Also, SO happy the book clutches are back... I vow to seriously buy one this season.



Another collection I'm seriously loving is from Marissa Webb. I can't get over how flawlessly she transitions her looks from lovely and super feminine to kind of boyish and totally relaxed. It's quite amazing! Also, please note how awesome the model's shoes are!

 I mean... these looks are perfection. These blush satin ensembles (and THESE SHOES) make for a polished and effortless look. They kind of remind me of glammed up ballerinas!
(All images via)
I love the stark contrast between the blush looks and these bold colors... amazing! And once again, can I please have these strappy shoes?!
 
 Until the next round of shows... enjoy! Xo






No comments:

Post a Comment