Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mellow Yellow


Shirt: Gap // Shorts: JOE's Jeans // Sandals: gifted // Scarf: Ann Taylor (just bought it on super sale!) // Watch: MK // Bracelets: Kate Spade, J. Crew Factory, J. Crew // Rings: NOVICA, gifted // Earrings: Kate Spade (old, but similar here) // Sunnies: Ray-Ban // Lipstick: MAC 'Candy Yum Yum'

Well, it's officially September... my my how did this happen?! How was everyone's long weekend? I spent the weekend lakeside in NH - a little R&R was definitely needed! 

While I'm not-so patiently waiting for Fall weather to arrive, I've been trying to put my Summer wardrobe to good use. I wore this outfit last weekend for a day out and about - I love a good jeans / white T combo (colder weather versions here and here), and I nearly died when I saw this scarf at Ann Taylor... I mean who doesn't love a good tassel?! And the bow... well, #putabowonit

Cheers to a short week! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment