Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LFW: Temperley London / Burberry Prorsum

As London Fashion Week comes to a close, I wanted to share a few of my favorites from the runway! We will be seeing a lot of lace, pastels, layering, feminine silhouettes, sheer, and mixed patterns this coming Spring. I LOVE it all and I'm especially loving the collections from Burberry Prorsum and Temperley London. Make sure to check out style.com (*all photos from Style.com) for more from these AMAZING collections, but here a few of my favorite looks from each!

Burberry Prorsum SS14
 I love love love the color palette of this collection and how it shifts from soft and elegant to a punch of bold with the stripes/polka dot look. Not to mention the embellished coat and belt accents is so lovely. sigh

Temperley London SS14
Temperley London's collection killed me, in a good way of course! Such contrasting looks that somehow ALL tied together perfectly! Soft pastels turn to bold brights to somehow intertwining lace and leopard into a jaw dropping, eye popping, "I NEED THIS" in my closet look! Bravo, Alice Temperley, Bravo!


No comments:

Post a Comment