Wednesday, August 28, 2013

White Denim


Shirt: J. Crew (old) // Jeans: J. Crew Factory // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: J. Crew (old) // Watch: MK // Necklace as Bracelet: Target (old) // Necklace: vintage // Rings: David Yurman, gifted // Sunnies: via consignment

Hi guys! Hope all of you are having a great week! I keep forgetting this upcoming weekend is a long weekend - how is it ALREADY Labor Day?! Where did summer go? Time seriously flies.

Well if you've been keeping up with the blog, you know one of my favorite color combos is blue and white. Timeless and classic, this combo can turn any outfit into a chic and effortless ensemble. I finally picked up a great pair of white jeans at the J. Crew Factory a few weeks back and I can't stop wearing them - they've been on my "Need to Buy" list for a while.  My gingham J. Crew top is always a go-to... always (last seen here), and this J. Crew newspaper tote is one of my favorite buys ever. The perfect tote in the softest leather... I die. And yes... I am basically a walking J. Crew catalog in this post!

As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment