Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Just a quick hello and wishing you all a very happy weekend!! Any fun plans? I'm headed to a concert today and then hope to have a relaxing Sunday! 

So not that I'm wishing the warm weather away, but I'm really getting ready for Fall. My wardrobe radar is honed in on chunky knits and sweaters. I'm resisting the urge... for now (as it was close to 90 degrees this week and I'm not crazy), but my mind is on crisp air, fall jackets, and cute booties. Speaking of things on my mind, here are a few things I can't get off my mind!

EVERYTHING from J. Crew's New Arrivals, but especially this, this, this, this, this, and, I know this isn't a realistic purchase but it's so purtyy.
I just bought these and I cannot wait to wear them.
Stumbled upon this yesterday and think it is quite darling.  
Obsessing over this skirt.
I've got leopard on the brain - will definitely be adding this and this to my closet. 
The newest collaboration at BaubleBar is with Paper Fashion and it doesn't disappointment! Really lusting over this necklace and these earrings
Next investment bag, perhaps?

Thanks for dropping by! Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment