Saturday, August 10, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via


I don't know about you all, but I am SO happy this week is over. For some reason, it just kept dragging onnnn and onnnn. I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend! I hope to relax A LOT, maybe lay out in the sun for a little (this girl needs a tan asap!), and perhaps take advantage of the tax-free weekend here in MA... quite dangerous! If you find yourself out and about this weekend, here a few things I'm loving:


These metallic cap toe flats are a must (I'm a sucker for anything gold).
This is finallyyy back in stock... it sold out SO quickly! Will have to jump on this.
I NEED this tulle skirt and it will look great with the top.
I've been on the hunt for a leopard bag and this one is quite darling. 
A leather jacket is on my Wish List for Fall and I love these two: splurge or save?!
Leopard ankle pants... need I say more??
Who doesn't need a classic pair of sunnies?

Hope you all have a nice weekend!! Xo

2 comments:

  1. MacKenzie , I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda!! I'm happy to hear you like it!! Xo

      Delete