Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via  
Just wanted to drop a quick Hello and wish you all a very happy weekend! This week has been ultra crazy with a trip to CA for work (still trying to get over the jet lag and the lack of sleep from a red eye flight!) and lots to do at the office that just keeps getting pushed back - I'm sure most of you can relate! Since, I will be in the office for most of today and shopping is just on the list of "To-Do's" I figured I would share some things I WISH I could be shopping for!

This cashmere sweater is perfection for fall. 
H&M online has arrived... and I reallyyy want this.
An amazing pair of black sunnies.
I think I just died and went to heaven... I want these in the blue and red!  
A perfect leopard skirt.
And who needs a crisp white blouse with a massive bow on it? THIS girl.
BaubleBar and their guest bartender's does it again! Head over to see the newest collection with The Coveteur X BaubleBar - it's a little edge and a lot of glam. I LOVE it. I really want this, and this and this are already in My Cart. Also, if you haven't been to The Coveteur, you are seriously missing out! Head on over for some amazing reads! 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment