Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Fun: Country Fest


On Saturday, Kyle and I went to the annual Country Fest concert feat. Kenny Chesney at Gillette Stadium! We never miss the show; it was probably our 6th or 7th year attending. We had such a blast - a little tailgating, beautiful weather, and a whole lot of great music. I decided to wear this black maxi dress to the concert - even though it's on the dressier side (I last wore it to a wedding and a gala event in college!), pairing it with a denim jacket and sandals helped dress it down. Plus, I was super comfy and it kept me warm once the sun went down! 

 

Dress: Calvin Klein (old) // Jacket: J. Crew Factory // Bag: Coach //  Sandals: Sam Edelman // Watch: MK // Sunnies: Ray-Ban 



We had such amazing seats!

Couldn't get rid of the red eye, but still a cute picture!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend - anyone do anything fun?! Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment