Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Spotted


Shirt: Tahari (super old) // Sweater: TJ Maxx (bought it recently!)  // Pants: J. Crew // Shoes: Calvin Klein (old) // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Watch: MK // Bracelets: mostly gifted, J. Crew // Rings: gifted, leaf ring from BCBG (old) // Sunnies: Colors in Optics // Lipstick: YSL

Happy Hump Day all! If you follow me on Instagram, you saw me wear this almost exact outfit two weeks ago... I love this sweater a ton and plan to wear it many more times. It will transition nicely into Fall, and I can't wait to style it with different pieces in my closet. I'm thinking it will look super cute with a midi skirt or over a dress with booties, as well as maybe some dark wash flared jeans?! We shall see, but you can count on seeing this beaut again soon!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a nice day! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment