Sunday, August 11, 2013

Layered Neon

Neon shirt: Old Navy // Blouse: TJMaxx (super old) // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: Zara (no longer available) // Watch: MK // Earrings: little shop in NYC // Sunnies: consignment

I was playing around with layers this past weekend and thought this little neon sleeveless blouse I snagged from Old Navy would be the perfect under layer with this shirt. It gives the blue theme I've got going on a little POP. Also, this necklace... I don't even know where it came from! I was giving an old jewelry box away to a consignment shop and happened to check inside one last time to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything... and there it was! A little personal touch never hurts an outfit!

Hope you guys had a nice weekend! Xo

2 comments:

  1. LOVING that top on you! You look so fabulous!

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest!! Thanks so much, Kelly!!

      Xo, MacKenzie

      Delete