Saturday, August 31, 2013

Be Bold


Dress as shirt: LOFT // Skirt: ASOS // Heels: Target // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Belt: my grandmother's // Necklace: Etsy, BaubleBar // Bracelets: J. Crew Factory, TJ Maxx // Earrings: Lord and Taylor (super old) // Sunnies: J. Crew Factory

Happy Labor Day weekend, all!! Can't believe it's already that time of year again. I feel as if this Summer flew by and I'm still trying to grasp with the fact that Fall is approaching. While I'm in shock it's basically here, I am prettyyy antsy for sweater weather to commence, and as I had made a vow to not buy anymore "Summer" clothing these past few weeks, I decided to try experimenting with more layering - as plenty of it will be had in the coming months! I threw on my favorite purple dress from LOFT (last seen here) with this blue skirt from ASOS (last seen here) and loved that the two bold colors complimented each other well. Also, pairing neutral accessories with it helps keep the outfit in check. 

On a side note, I must say, I am pretty in love with these new sunnies I picked up at the J. Crew Factory outlet... I love the shape and shade of them. Super fun, a little sassy, and will transition nicely into Fall as they will for sure go perfectly with the crisp cool colors that will be back in our closets veryyy soon.

I hope you all have a great long weekend!! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment