Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
Happy weekend everyone! Hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend. I'm headed to a concert tonight, but mostly plan on relaxing and getting some errands done, and maybe a little shopping. I'm trying to be good about not spending so much, so it may just be some window shopping, but either way, here a few things I'm currently lusting for:

This awesome checkered dress (on sale!), which goes perfectly with this handbag.
Totally obsessed with this skirt.
I can never say no to anything with a bow.
Ah-mazing!
I think the tux vest is finally growing on me - especially due to this one. I love how its styled in this pic and think it would look great with pixie pants and a bold lip!
Anddd this will be mine.
A total splurge, but oh-so worth it! I was instantly drawn to the color, texture, and tassels... of course!

Thanks for stopping by! Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment