Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via
I'm in a New York state of mind guys... I'm headed down to NYC today to pack up and move the rest of my things from my apartment back up to Boston. While it's not the ideal weather to be moving furniture from a 5th floor walk-up, I'm happy to be going back to the big city, even if it's just for the day! 

For those of you who will be doing anything possible to escape the crazy heat that has taken over all of our lives, here are some things on my current wish list!

To beat the heat: super cute bikini (also really loving this one piece!), sandals, tote bag (to carry beach/pool necessities), and some fun sunnies!
This is a MUST... would love to wear with this or this... Zara's new collection is killing me (sigh).
Apparently I have a love for pineapples now?
Always can justify a classic.
An investment piece worthy of any woman's closet.
I just reallyyyy want a 'book clutch' - my nerdiness is appearing. #bookwormstatus

Have a great weekend!! Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment