Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend Wish List

via

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm sorry it's been a few weeks since my last Weekend Wish List - life has been super crazyyy! I hope you all have some great plans for the weekend - I'll be headed to the Jason Aldean concert tonight at Fenway Park and I am beyond excited! 

If you find yourself out-and-about and doing some shopping, here are a few things I'm currently loving!

Nautical links necklace - how perf for summer!
Loving this silk floral dress
Skorts are back... and I'm totally ok with it, especially this classic take on it.
The skort (above) would look super great with this blouse.
I know it's a bit warm for it... but I LOVE this coat! One must plan ahead... right?!
The perfect red heel with a twist.
Classic jeans worn with this floral blouse and these cap-toe flats make for a fun and easy Summer nighttime outfit!
And I do love my white Pashli... but I kinda dying over it in this cobalt color!! 

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment