Monday, July 22, 2013

"I live in these" Jeans


Shirt: J. Crew (currently on sale!!) // Jeans: Gap (also on sale!!) // Shoes: Enzo Anglioni (on sale, too!!) // Earrings: Piperlime (old) // Rings: gifted // Watch: MK // Bracelet: LOFT // Sunnies: consignment // Lipstick: Mac 'Candy Yum Yum'

Welp, it's official... I live in my Gap destroyed boyfriend jeans (also seen here and here) on the weekends.  Equally comfortable and stylish, these babies take me from day to night easily (and often)! I love. Also, really loving these cute sunnies I just picked up from a consignment shop in my hometown. The frames are a little different than anything I have, plus I can never say no to tortoiseshell... never. Speaking of tortoiseshell and sunnies... pretty sure I have to buy these <3

I also wore these boyfriend jeans to a concert last weekend, styled with a white tee, gladiator sandals, and my Mac lipstick... outfit repeater alert!


... told you, I practically live in them! 

Happy Monday! Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment