Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hues of Blue


Shirt: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: ASOS (similar here) // Shoes: Zara // Clutch: Francesca's (old) // Watch: MK // Bracelet as necklace: J. Crew (old) // Blue Lapis ring: KiraKira Jewlery // Sunnies: Ray-Ban

This cute skater skirt from ASOS finally came in the mail last week and I am one happy lady! I was instantly drawn to the royal blue, which I knew I could easily pair with many different items in my closet. I love the fit of these skirts - they sit nicely on the waist and flare out, while still giving you a form fitting look. I decided to stick with a blue theme, pairing it with one of my favorite pair of heels from Zara (also worn here) and this cute envelope clutch.  Blue and white is a classic combo that I constantly wear, so I jazzed it up a bit with this sequin tank - a little fun and class all mixed together!

 Have a great one! Xo

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so perfect! I'm loving the royal blue!

    xobrittanymichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brittany! Royal blue is slowly taking over my closet - I love it!!

      Xo

      Delete