Monday, July 8, 2013

Black & White

Shirt: LOFT // Pants: J. Crew (old) // Shoes: Sam Edelman via TJ Maxx (old) // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Necklace: little shop in SoHo // Watch: MK // Bangles: F21 (old) // Ring: gifted // Sunnies: Colors in Optics


Just wanted to throw together a little Black & White outfit for the summertime. I feel as if I live in these pants... best purchase ever! I also bought this cute top from LOFT about a month or so ago and it's perfect for the summer months - it's crocheted in the front with a cotton back! How cute would it look with jean shorts and fun sandals?! It will also transition nicely into fall with a cute sweater over it. 

However, my favorite thing about this outfit is my necklace - which was by farrrr my best purchase in NYC over Memorial Day weekend! Super chic and so fun - reminds me of something Rachel Zoe would wear! It's also very versatile because even though it is a nice piece, I will be able to dress it up or down (basically the key to almost everything I purchase)! Plus I own nothing like it... so I felt like I HAD to have it. Have you ever stumbled upon something and for no real reason at all, you decide in half a second that it's a must have?! Well that happened, so I bought it and didn't look back... thank goodness, because I love it!

Hope you guys have a great day and that you all had a fantastic holiday weekend with friends, family, and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment