Friday, July 12, 2013

A Tad Tropical


Shirt: Gap // Skirt: LOFT // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Necklace: Old Navy // Watch: MK // Bracelet: LOFT // Rings: David Yurman, gifted // Sunnies: Colors in Optics

Safe to say almost all of my recent purchases have been from LOFT (see here, here, here, and here)... I can't help it, they have SUCH cute stuff!! I saw this skirt and nearly died. If you can't be in a tropical location, than you must buy a tropical skirt... it's only logical. I'm always looking for ways to jazz up my work outfits too and this skirt is just the piece to do it - just switch the Tee for a blouse and you'll all set! 

Happy Friday!! Xo 

6 comments:

  1. Almost everything I've bought this summer has been from there! Great stuff recently. I love how you paired this skirt with a simple white top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsey!! And they really have had great stuff recently... haven't been in a few weeks, though - my wallet needed a break!

      Delete
  2. I found your blog through instagram and so glad I did! love your outfits!! definitely had to follow :)

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ally!! I love your blog as well - kind of dying over that multicolor sequin J. Crew top you posted! I followed you back :)

      XO,
      MacKenzie

      Delete
  3. LOVE the skirt and shoes! Such a happy look. You look beautiful. :)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Kelly!! You're too sweet! :)

      Delete