Friday, July 26, 2013

A Striped Affair


Shirt: J. Crew (no longer available) // Shorts: J. Crew (no longer available)  // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Bag: Coach // Necklace: Courtney Kerr x BaubleBar // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Earrings: Kate Spade (old) // Rings: gifted // Sunnies: Ray Ban

I had these shorts on one of my 'Weekend Wish List' posts a while back and last time I was in J. Crew, they conveniently were on sale with an extra 30% off... so I had to buy them. Obviously! They are super cute, great quality/material, and transitional from day to night... seem pretty perfect to me! I'm also happy about this purchase because I know they will last a long time! All of my J. Crew shorts have lasted me 5+ years... so totally worth the buy (even if they weren't on sale)! I can't wait to pair these with a crisp blouse and heeled sandals or a tee shirt and cute flat sandals! 

What's your go-to way to style shorts?!

Happy Friday! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment